- Please help us to keep the rehearsal rooms tidy by placing any rubbish in the bins provided.
- Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere inside the studio.
- You are permitted to bring your own food and drink into your rehearsal room; however, this must not be placed on any of the equipment under any circumstances.
- Please keep studio doors closed during rehearsals.
- If an item of equipment is damaged or missing at the start of your session please report it to a member of the team immediately.
- Any damage caused to studio equipment due to misuse and abuse will be charged to the band/individual.
- When you don’t know – Ask us (better to be safe than sorry).
- Take care of your hearing. Set the volume level acceptable to other musicians.
- It is important that your session finishes on time as others may be using the room after you.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your booking please give us at least 24 hours notice otherwise you need to pay for the reserved time in full. Not showing up for a booking (a “no-show”) results in the same penalty as a late cancelation.
Most importantly have fun & enjoy your rehearsal!
💡 We prefer if you make a reservation at least 24 hours before your rehearsal.
💡 DRUMMERS with “heavy hand” or lack of skill – bring your own cymbals !!!
You will avoid unpleasant and financial consequences of repair or exchange the broken cymbals.